Ok, so after reading one of Penny Pinching Diva's posts... I decided to follow suit and jot down 5 things I am thankful for each week.
1. My wonderful, loving, Godly husband. He does so many little things to help me and never mentions it. He supports me even as scattered brained as I am.
2. "The Wook" sitting up all by himself. I love looking at his eyes when he discovers new things from a new view of his little world. I can't wait to experience things with him everyday.
3. Being able to stay home with "The Wookster".
4. Whips Yogurt! I know this one sounds silly, but little things make me happy!
5. My parents and the wonderful grandparents they have become!