Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's Fall Y'all !

I love fall!  The weather, the pumpkin patches, the trick or treating with friends, the Mountain Trip, the leaves changing, the novelty!

Here are a few of my favorite fallish decorations for our home!


I got this "Pixie in a Jar" idea from The Shabby Nest.  After you finish here, head over and check out her Halloween Pixies.  I dropped the pixie, and went more fallish.  I love it.  Hopefully it looks like The Wook is peeking over the pumpkin?  That's what I was going for, at least.

























I added his fall home apothecary jar, in with some others filled with candy.





A pumpkin here and there...


A seasonal basket for our backyard play shoes...



 Our friendly scarecrow and kitty candy dish (another blatant clue we are cat people).
 

A fun fall wreath...sort of.

 And my favorite fall decor....


Pictures of The Wookster's first Halloween!!!
And YES! Those are the ones that landed him on the CBS evening news...his 15 seconds of fame.
Thanks for reminding me.

































No comments: