Monday, March 16, 2009

7 Things That Make me Diaproportionately Happy

So thanks to Heather I am jumping in and passing on this meme.

Can I only pick seven? Here they are in no particular order...

1. Waking up Wooks in the morning. He gets this adorable look on his face like "Five more minutes Mommy?" and he stretches forever.

2. The beach. We went every summer growing up. Making drip castles, catching little crabs, riding waves, bologna sandwiches for lunch, making friends. I still feel 7 when I stand near the ocean.

3. When my hubby gets up with me in the middle of the night to take care of the Wookie. Even though he sleeps on the couch while I get him back to sleep...it feels good having someone there with you when you are propping your eyelids open.

4. Bargain Shopping.

5. Cooking with my Mama. She always took the time to teach me to cook when I was growing up and I still love being in the kitchen with her.

6. The Aaron Shust song..."My Savior lives, my Savior loves, my Saviors always there for me. My God He was, My God He is, My God He's always gonna be. Tear fill my eyes every time I hear it.

7. My walks and talks with Robin. I feel like I can be so transparent with her. She makes me want to be a better me.

1 comment:

Robin said...

my heart just got so warm and gooey! i love you to pieces, and i love how i can completely be myself with you and know that you love me unconditionally! i think i'll keep you!