Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Found a Peanut!

If you have a weak stomach, I urge you to move along to the next blog...
So you remember the childhood tune "Found a peanut, found a peanut, found a peanut last night.." Well I found a peanut this afternoon! Mom sat in the car with Wookie while I ran into Target. (I loved it, since I never get to shop alone anymore.) When I returned to the car to load the bags I opened the passenger side door. I happened to look down and saw what I thought was a peanut shell in the floor. I picked it up and thought "Hmm, that's strange. I have vacuumed out the van several times since we went to the mountains and ate our weight in boiled peanuts." Oh wait, as I look closer, its not a peanut at all....its a TERD!!!! So I rapidly find the hand sanitizer and ask my mom how his poo landed in the floor. She informs me that she changed him and he actually had two peanuts but one must have "gotten away from me". I didn't know "peanuts" were so elusive.

No comments: