Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Things I am Thankful For...

So today I thought of 3 biggies I want to share:

1. My Mom! Happy Birthday!!!!!!! I love you for the mother and friend you have always been. I am so proud of all that you have overcome this year. If I can be 1/2 the mother you are, then Micah will have it made.

2. My Daddy! Happy Veteran's Day! Thank you for the time you spent serving our country and keeping us save. I pray that God will keep our soldiers safe and protect them as they are protecting us.

3. Time with my Grandparents. I had so much fun at the Hawkinsville Steakhouse. I will always cherish the memories I have of time spent with them over the years. Playing in Granny's kitchen, wearing Granddaddy's overalls and riding the tractor. Even pulling that itchy corn! Playing with my Grandmama's sewing machine and swinging with Buster. My Buddy.

No comments: