Monday, January 25, 2010

Mini-Chicken Pot Pies

I am going to use three of my favorite adjectives to describe the Mini Chicken Pot Pies I made tonight.

QUICK
EASY
YUMMY

You will need:
Chunked or Shredded Chicken (I used the thighs and legs from a whole chicken I cooked the night before)
1 can mixed vegetables
1 can cream of chicken soup
Dash of salt and pepper.
1 can of 8 ct. Grands Biscuits

I preheated my oven to 350.  I sprayed my muffin tin with Pam and divided each biscuit in half so that I had two round pieces of dough from each biscuit.  I mixed my chicken, veggies, soup, salt and pepper in a bowl and set it aside.  I pressed one biscuit half, into the bottom of 10 muffin tin holes, pressing the dough up the sides as much as possible.  I then filled each with the veggie/chicken mixture.  Then I topped each with the second half of the biscuit dough, pressing around the edges to seal each pie.  Finally I cut and X in the top of each pie.  I baked these about 15-20 minutes on 350 or until golden brown.


No comments: