I've started thinking...
The weeks I actually post this, I seem a lot more motivated to actually make a plan. Hm?
1. Leftover Spaghetti, Garlic Toast, Caesar Salad
2. Braves Game!!! (too much pizza, ice cream, and Cracker Jacks!)
3. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans
4. Breakfast for Dinner (scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, bacon)
5. CP Chicken (marinated in Ken's Honey Teriyaki), freezer stewed squash, carrots
I don't usually purchase bottle marinades but Ken's was on sale for 30 something cents w/ q's at Publix
6. Hamburger Helper, Peas
7. Stuffed Chicken Breasts (Barber Foods deal), freezer creamed corn, broccoli
8. Leftover Buffet