Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Great Granddady...Wanna Race?

The Wook and I get to visit my grandparents often. They live about an hour away and we tag along with my mom to take them to doctor's appointments when we can. I can see how much joy playing with him brings them (who could resist him?) so I try to get by there as much as possible.

Last week when we visited, I realized yet again what a sponge my little one is.

Great Granddaddy is in his 90s and just in the past few years has started using a motorized wheelchair. He likes to take the Wookster for special rides. Wook sits on his lap and my Granddaddy drives him around, letting Wook push the buttons. Wook thinks he is making the chair go.

When it was time to leave, I put The Wookie in his stroller so that I could carry some things out to the car. We watched him as he played with this little red button on the front left hand side of the stroller. He kept pushing it and leaning forward like he was trying to make his "chair" move too! It was the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

Great Granddaddy watch out...it looks like Wook wants to race!

No comments: