I know I have mentioned my little Scut on here quite a bit but let me introduce him officially.
Tomorrow he will be 8 weeks old and we can't really call him Scut anymore. He has decided to turn that frown upside down and now has better things to do than screech every time you pick him up.
The other night, my husband called him The Not-So-Evil Dr. Spit Up. (we have been watching way way too much Toy Story around here!)
Here are ten of his favorite things, in no particular order:
1. His oh so warm and fuzzy swaddle blanket
2. Watching his big brother play the guitar (with Murray, play your guitar with him...too much Wiggles too!)
3. The mobile on his cozy swing.
4. His BINKEY!!!
5. Spitting up on Daddy (what can I say, he has the magic touch)
6. Target (ok, that's my favorite)
7. His Boppy Pillow
8. Tummy time with big bro
9. Arm wrestling (ok finger wrestling)
10. Peeing and pooping on us when we change him
Of course I don't have to include nursing and sleeping!
It has only been eight weeks and I can't remember what life was like before him. Ok, I can, I got a lot more sleep and I was getting showers without an audience.
He is my cuddly little man, and Wookster is so proud to be a big brother. I can't wait to see them truly interact with one another! I am sure I will eat those words someday!
Well, Dr. Spit Up calls!