Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rite Aid Covergirl Deal!!!

I double heart SouthernSavers!
My friend Jessica got me started on coupons shortly after I started staying home with The Wookster.  We have nearly cut our grocery bill in half each week.  I then got my Mama hooked!  I only buy stuff we will actually eat and I cook based on what is on sale/stockpiled.
I haven't done any drugstore deals in a long while....so this excited me!!!!!!!

Yesterday SouthernSavers showed that Covergirl products were on sale Buy One Get One Free.

Here's the deal I got!














Original Price BEFORE sale/coupons:
1 Oil of Olay Foundation  11.82
1 Oil of Olay Foundation  11.82
1 Lip Stain                         8.99
1 Lip Stain                         8.99
1 Bronzer Compact           4.99
1 Eyeshadow compact      5.59
TOTAL DUE                   52.20


Price Paid AFTER sale/coupons:
All Covergirl Items are B1G1
Used Rite Aid $3 off $15 purchase
2 PG 2/27 B1G1 Covergirl products
1 PG 2/27 $2.50/2 Covergirl products
Total Paid= 4.56

2 comments:

Jessica said...

AWESOME! I'm headed there...thanks for breaking it down so well...I think I'll just copy you!

Jess said...

You are the master who taught me all I know!!!!